Friday, January 31, 2014

A Real Estate Workout Regime

My New Year's resolution came into full effect this week as I joined the gym and made a commitment to working out at least 3 times a week. I am starting off slow and easing my way back into getting in shape. A couple of miles on the treadmill and some weight training has been a good start to my weekly regime. A ton of support from my family keeps me motivated to go! At 35 years old, it does not get easy!!

On the first day, I met with the trainer and he asked me several questions about my goals and how I planned on accomplishing them.  He then outlined a good program for me to follow and explained the process of getting back into shape. We discussed cardio training, weight training, diet, accountability and motivation. All of these pieces that must come together if I was to be successful accomplishing my goals.

As your Realtor, it is very important that we ask as many questions as possible in order to help YOU achieve your goals! We understand there are several factors that come into play when buying or selling your home. We pride ourselves in listening to our clients wants/needs, and help them make a decision that they would probably not make on their own.  As a team, we will review all information regarding the housing market, financing options and marketing tools, so we can better serve you and make the right decisions!

We are your comPETITive Realtor!

Robert Petit Jr, CRS, e-PRO
Petit Home Team
Keller Williams Realty
  • 19721 Bethel Church Road
  • Cornelius, North Carolina 28031

(cell) 704-728-9625 
(office) 704-892-5518


Your comPETITive advantage



No comments:

Post a Comment